Business Intelligence Analyst
What you will be doing:
The position combines the roles of a business analyst, project manager and data analyst in large, international BI projects for a pharma client as a part of an agile BI team. The Business Intelligence Analyst will translate business needs into the appropriate reporting solutions required by the business. This role will work closely with the client and other team members to define, document and apply business rules to enterprise data. You will be responsible for defining business data requirements and creating reports and dashboards that integrate with the logical and physical data models developed. Your responsibilities will also include researching and documenting requirements for designing solutions that facilitate reporting, analytics and business intelligence.
- Working with customers and their data in analysing requirements for data warehouse and BI solutions.
- Assessing data relevant to particular BI projects.
- Performing technical data analysis.
- Preparing analytical documentation; functional specifications, business process models.
- Participating in developing target state architectures.
- Supporting acceptance testing of BI solutions.
- Cooperating with technical teams in designing and building BI solutions.
- Helping preparing client trainings and workshops.
- Supporting pre-sales activities.
- Opportunity to step into Development roles in SQL, ETL or reporting areas.
What you will need:
- Comfortable communicating in English (in speech and writing) while at work.
- Understanding the business as well as technology.
- Experience working with remote stakeholders and building strong relationships with all kinds of people.
- Hands-on expertise in analysing data from transactional systems and data warehouses.
- Ample experience with relational databases – RDBMS.
- Ample experience with Data Warehousing design concepts and best practices.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Proven end-to-end experience delivering BI solutions will be a plus.
- Practical knowledge of JIRA will be a plus
What we offer:
- Growth opportunities for international career development and implementing your own ideas. We mainly support the largest international organizations outside of Poland, working with cutting-edge BI and BigData technology stacks.
- Flexible terms of cooperation: adjustable work hours, full-time employment or contract-based agreement.
- Competitive remuneration and various bonuses, such as access to special medical care (Medicover) and sport (FitProfit or FitSport) cards, free yoga lessons and fresh fruit every week.
- Team retreats and internal activities such as Ping-Pong League or family picnics.
- Comfortable working conditions in a modern office and a friendly atmosphere.
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria and want to join our team – please send your CV to email@example.com with “Business Intelligence Analyst” in the subject line.
Please add the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by C&F Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Domaniewska 50, 02-672 Warsaw, who is the administrator of the data, for the purposes of the ongoing and future recruitment processes for a period of three years from the date of transfer of my personal data. I declare that I have been informed that: (1) providing the data is voluntary; (2) I have the right to access and correct my data; (3) I have the right to withdraw my data in part and in full at any time; (4) the use and processing of my personal data by C&F Sp. z o.o. will comply with applicable legal acts in the field of personal data including with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation); (5) all requests regarding this should be directed to the data administrator’s address or electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org.