Business Intelligence Engineer
What you will be doing:
As a Business Intelligence Engineer you will work as an integral part of our Data team for a big foreign pharmaceutical client. You will be responsible for:
- Analysing, maintaining and building different data processing solutions;
- User support;
- ETL data flows design, implementation and deployment (including business analysis);
- Data quality checks implementation;
- Designing, managing and maintaining tools to automate operational processes;
- Managing backend data from multiple systems.
What you will need:
The ideal candidate has documented Business Intelligence knowledge and worked with modern cloud-based big data systems in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience with analytics, databases, data systems and client support;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Good command of English;
- Proactive approach, research, problem solving and analytical skills.
What would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of ETL processes and databases;
- Practical knowledge of reporting tools: Tableau, MS Power BI, SAP Business Objects;
- Practical knowledge of AWS (e.g. Redshift);
- Experience with coding in Python or/and Java
- Experience working and scripting in Unix/Linux environments;
- Practical knowledge of Alteryx or similar platforms;
- Hands-on experience with large-scale data sets;
- Experience in projects for medical, pharmaceutical and veterinary industries is an asset.
We are a company of professionals. And we are searching for professionals in their fields. Those who are independent, reliable, motivated and not waiting for someone to lead them by the hand. So be proactive, courageous, friendly and open to new technologies and ideas.
What we offer:
- Growth opportunities for international career development and implementing your own ideas. We mainly support the largest international organizations outside of Poland, working with cutting-edge BI and BigData technology stacks.
- Flexible terms of cooperation: adjustable work hours, full-time employment or contract-based agreement.
- Competitive remuneration and various bonuses, such as access to special medical care (Medicover) and sport (FitProfit or FitSport) cards, free yoga lessons and fresh fruit every week.
- Team retreats and internal activities such as Ping-Pong League or family picnics.
- Comfortable working conditions in a modern office and a friendly atmosphere.
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria and want to join our team – please send your CV to email@example.com with “Business Intelligence Engineer” in the subject line.
Please add the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by C&F Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Domaniewska 50, 02-672 Warsaw, who is the administrator of the data, for the purposes of the ongoing and future recruitment processes for a period of three years from the date of transfer of my personal data. I declare that I have been informed that: (1) providing the data is voluntary; (2) I have the right to access and correct my data; (3) I have the right to withdraw my data in part and in full at any time; (4) the use and processing of my personal data by C&F Sp. z o.o. will comply with applicable legal acts in the field of personal data including with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation); (5) all requests regarding this should be directed to the data administrator’s address or electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org.