ETL Platform Tester
What you will be doing:
As ETL Platform Tester you will become an integral part of our Development Team working for a big foreign pharmaceutical US-located client. The team develops and maintains an innovative ETL platform based on cutting-edge open source technologies. You’ll have an opportunity to deal with:
- Mastering & testing a custom ETL platform;
- Keeping technical documentation / manuals / project inventories;
- Operating automated build and deployment pipelines;
- Cooperation between the Development Team and Project / Operations Teams using the platform.
What you will need:
- Experience in working with Linux shell environment;
- Good command of English (reading & writing);
- Experience in working with relational databases & knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of XML;
- Basic experience in application testing & testing automation;
- Experience in working with version control systems (preferably git);
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Willingness to improve work efficiency through continuous enhancements and automation;
- Independence, commitment and creative approach to problem solving;
- Good interpersonal skills.
What would be an advantage:
- Experience in working with Data Warehouses;
- Knowledge of Apache Spark;
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services;
- Experience in working with Jenkins;
- Knowledge of Ansible;
- Knowledge of Java and object-oriented programming.
We are a company of professionals. And we are searching for professionals in their fields. Those who are independent, reliable, motivated and not waiting for someone to lead them by the hand. So be proactive, courageous, friendly and open to new ideas.
What we offer:
- Growth opportunities for international career development and implementing your own ideas. We mainly support the largest international organizations outside of Poland, working with cutting-edge BI and BigData technology stacks.
- Flexible terms of cooperation: adjustable work hours, full-time employment or contract-based agreement.
- Competitive remuneration and various bonuses, such as access to special medical care (Medicover) and sport (FitProfit or FitSport) cards, free yoga lessons and fresh fruit every week.
- Team retreats and internal activities such as Ping-Pong League or family picnics.
- Comfortable working conditions in a modern office and a friendly atmosphere.
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria and want to join our team – please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “ETL Platform Tester” in the subject line.
Please add the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by C&F Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Domaniewska 50, 02-672 Warsaw, who is the administrator of the data, for the purposes of the ongoing and future recruitment processes for a period of three years from the date of transfer of my personal data. I declare that I have been informed that: (1) providing the data is voluntary; (2) I have the right to access and correct my data; (3) I have the right to withdraw my data in part and in full at any time; (4) the use and processing of my personal data by C&F Sp. z o.o. will comply with applicable legal acts in the field of personal data including with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation); (5) all requests regarding this should be directed to the data administrator’s address or electronically at email@example.com.