What you will be doing:
As an Executive Assistant, you will play an integral role in supporting various projects for the C&F management board. The role works closely with executives and other members of the immediate team to ensure their days run as smoothly as possible. This role also works with other support staff to schedule meetings and arrange for travel plans for staff and clients.
- Providing necessary support for executives in day-to-day issues;
- Working closely with other departments’ heads;
- Managing executives’ appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travels;
- Tracking operational data and other reporting metrics;
- Preparing presentations and necessary reports;
- Coordinating special projects and activities internally and externally, maintaining confidential files;
- Sometimes communicating with outside customers and vendors.
What you will need:
- Fluency in English;
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills, ability to multitask;
- Proven track record of working cooperatively and effectively with various personalities and levels of management and support staff;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to take initiative in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Good level knowledge of MS Office.
What would be an advantage:
- Previous experience in administrative support functions for senior or executive level management;
- Knowledge of additional foreign languages;
- Understanding of IT business.
What we offer:
- Growth opportunities for international career development and implementing your own ideas. We mainly support the largest international organizations outside the Poland. Moreover, we work with the latest BI and BigData technology stacks.
- Flexible terms of cooperation: adjustable work hours, full-time employment or contract-based agreement.
- Competitive remuneration and various bonuses such as access to special medical care (Medicover) and sport (FitProfit or FitSport) cards, free yoga lessons or fresh fruits every week.
- Team retreats and internal activities such as Ping-Pong League or family picnics.
- Comfortable working conditions in a modern office and a friendly atmosphere.
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria and want to join our team – please send your CV to email@example.com with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Please add the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by C&F Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Domaniewska 50, 02-672 Warsaw, who is the administrator of the data, for the purposes of the ongoing and future recruitment processes for a period of three years from the date of transfer of my personal data. I declare that I have been informed that: (1) providing the data is voluntary; (2) I have the right to access and correct my data; (3) I have the right to withdraw my data in part and in full at any time; (4) the use and processing of my personal data by C&F Sp. z o.o. will comply with applicable legal acts in the field of personal data including with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation); (5) all requests regarding this should be directed to the data administrator’s address or electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org.