Our Client, an internationally expanding, research-based pharmaceutical company, participates in over 400 events annually, inviting over 20 000 doctors, pharmacists and other pharma-related executives. Pharma companies are obligated to perform EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations) reporting to keep transparency of business in the pharma sector.
Problems to solve
- Lack of a comprehensive management process for event participation, guest invitation and reporting management.
- Lack of an efficient tool for Managers to authorize employee requests.
- Paper-dependent business model.
- Ineffective and complex process of gathering information for EFPIA reporting.
An end-to-end flexible, low-code based solution integrated with all the peripheral systems in the company providing the following funcionalities
- Real time reporting
- Flexible document generation tools with access to documents online
- Event management with settlement of costs and budget monitoring
- Over 40 functional roles
New enhancements within first 3 months
Fewer call center calls
Months of development
The client was determined to replace a number of applications that were key for a critical operations process (which included, among a host of others, EFPIA reporting) with a single integrated system. These applications, and said process, have been developed in-house by the client over the course of more than a decade and a half. With the use of the OS platform, the C&F team succeeded in deploying an integrated system within 6 months. This system not only replaced the entirety of the outdated applications, but also streamlined additional aspects of everyday work, such as expense authorization, information access or document printouts.
Jarosław Paradowski | C&F | Project Manager