We have changed the legal status of C&F from limited liability to joint-stock company. Below you will find the official announcement that we have sent to our customers and partners:
We would like to inform everyone that as of January 4, 2021, the legal status of “C&F Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością” (a limited liability company), and its name, changes to “C&F Spółka Akcyjna“, or “C&F S.A.” (a joint-stock company).
On this date the transformation was recorded in the National Court Register.
Our company’s NCR (KRS) number is 0000876957.
This change has no impact whatsoever on any currently ongoing contracts or agreements.
Current company information:
C&F Spółka Akcyjna (or C&F S.A.)
ul. Domaniewska 50
C&F S.A. governance and executive setup:
- Piotr Rudnicki, Chairman of the Supervisory Board,
- Izabela Rudnicka,
- Jakub Paciorek,
- Zbigniew Rekusz.
- Leszek Rabiega – Chief Executive Officer, President of the Management Board,
- Jan Anisimowicz – Chief Commercial Officer, Member of the Management Board,
- Tomasz Bogusławski – Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Management Board,
- Justyna Giezek – Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board,
- Tomasz Młodecki – Chief Data Officer, Member of the Management Board,
- Piotr Pielasa – Chief Technology Officer, Member of the Management Board.
For two decades now C&F has been successfully completing consultancy projects and providing superior technological solutions for leading companies and organizations, predominantly in pharmaceutics and other regulated areas, in more than 60 countries. The new legal status will help in further dynamic development of C&F, and ensure even more effective response to our partners’ and clients’ needs worldwide.
Leszek Rabiega, CEO, President of the Management Board, C&F